Thursday 6 November 2014

Thriller Questionare (Version 1) Analysis

From this survey I found out that the main audience for thriller films are 16-21 year olds. The percentage of males to females was bigger however the amount of people who did the survey was odd so therefore the percentage of males may be bigger because of that. I found out the Psychological thriller was the main interest to my audience, so therefore we have decided to make a psychological thriller so that we can get the biggest audience, and a high percentage of audience satisfaction can. The Antagonist is the favourite character within the research of my survey so therefore I need to give the Antagonist the most amount of screen time so that i can keep the audience interested into the film. 





No comments:

Post a Comment